**Urgently** Japanese Speaking Secretary&Admin/ JLPT N3up/ 25-35K/ Near BTS line
อื่นๆ - อื่นๆ (งานประจำ)
- JAC Recruitment Thailand
- คลองเตย, กรุงเทพมหานคร
Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese Trading company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the detail below.
Position: Japanese Speaking Secretary and Admin
Salary: 25,000-35,000 Baht
- Support Japanese boss (GM, MD)
- Monitor/Maintain Office supplies, Equipment, Car leasing
- Support admin task to booking (hotel, Air Ticket, restaurant), manage data Record & pretty cash
- Checking/Report cash Balance and sales reports to Japanese boss
- Handle HR works such as prepare time-sheet, calculate OT, staff employment, staff benefit, contact government office etc.
- Prepare documents for Visa & Work Permit, coordinate with agency
- Interpret and translate document as assigned
- Transportation is actual pay
- Health insurance
- Monday - Friday
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality, female only. Age is 25 - 34 years old.
- Bachelor degree in any field related.
- Experience as Secretary, Admin in Japanese company.
- Good command in Japanese (Up to JLPT N3) and good command in English.
- Able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Responsible, detail oriented and multitask skill