Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our customer, a Japanese company that is well known for the development design of automotive parts such as wire harness and combination meter, is seeking for employee who will support Japanese Adviser for implement company structure and internal policy.
Position: Japanese Speaking ASEAN Corporate Planning
Salary: 30,000 – 50,000 Baht
Working location: BTS-MRT Line
-To implement organize structure and internal policy.
- Research reference detail/information and prepare report for attach investment and management consideration.
- Coordinate with sub-company in ASEAN and Local area for improve working process and policy.
- To support confidential project.
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
- Male or Female, age 23 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business administration, Accounting, Engineering, Law, IT.
- Experience in Project management field. Fresh Graduated with aboard experience is welcome.
- Have specialize knowledge or skill in a kind of industry.
- Eager to learn, Able to work Multi-Culture company.
- Excellent to communication in Japanese (N2) and English. (TOEIC: 800)
- Bonus avg. 5 - 6 months
- Annual Increment
- Provident Fund
- Medical Claim
- Yearly Activities (Medical Check up, Company trip)
Interested candidate, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org