Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese trading for chemical company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Sales Manager.
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities
- Develop business plan and activities to deliver sales, market share and profit with management.
- Make a strategy by own to sales products based on Knowledge, price of materials, supply capacity
- Cooperate with headquarter and oversea branch
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
- Visit oversea supplier and oversea branch
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively
- Bonus (Depend on company profit, last year 2 months)
- Provident fund
- Health insurance
- Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:00
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality, male or female. Age 35-40 years old
- Bachelor degree in any field related
- More than 5 years’ experience as sales in trading business
- Experience in management level is preferred
- Fluent in Japanese (Up to JLPT N3) and good command in English
- Able to use MS office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Have management skill
- Mature, good attitude, active personality, self-motivated and goal-oriented