TRI PETCH ISUZU SALES CO.,LTD we are the sole distributor of Isuzu vehicle in Thailand for 60 years. With the concept and spirit of being “ Trust No.1 Company ”, we have maintained the No.1 position in the commercial vehicle market for 23rd consecutive years. In addition, with the Award of Best Employer on Labor Relations and Welfare Arrangement in the year 2005 from The Ministry of Labor, it guarantee our concern about the quality of work life and firming conditions in our Tri Petch Isuzu Family. We are looking for highly competent and energetic person to join our growing team. Selected candidate will receive competitive remuneration package with the opportunity to challenge in inter-automotive business. Name of Company : Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co.,Ltd. Primary Industries : Sole Distributor of “Isuzu” in Thailand Number of Employee : 460 persons Date of Establishment : November 22,1974 Registration Capital : 8,305 Million Baht Website : www.isuzu-tis .com One Part of the success in our business comes from staff. We intend to let our staff work in the reassuring and firming conditions in our Tri Petch Isuzu Family. Competitive Fringe Benefits - Medical Aid - Provident Fund - Special Allowance - Loan - Canteen - Uniform - Training - Sports Clubs and Gymnasium etc….. We would like to invite the dynamic applicant ‘s to join our exciting & challenging management in the following position
- Support Supervisors by coordinate with customers and concerned parties to handle sales job under supervisors' advice.
- Coordinate with customers and internal to provide after sales activities ,such as driving training, eco drive, etc, to gain customers' satisfaction.
- Coordinate with concerned parties to provide after sales solutions under supervisors' advice.
- Collect, summarize and report customers' movement and current situation to supervisors.
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Business Administration or any related fields.
- Fluent in English or Japanese language (Japanese proficiency is ideal).
- Have a strong ability to communicate across all levels of customers and several departments in the company.
- Able to work under pressure and act with a high sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Have a service-minded attitude and positive thinking.
- 3-5 years experienced will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduated are welcomed.