Assistant for System Consulting Division (Japanese Speaking) (25K-40K) (SDG-22747)
งานบัริหารองค์กร - ฝ่ายทรัพยากรมนุษย์และกิจการทั่วไป (งานประจำ)
- RGF HR Agent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- วัฒนา, กรุงเทพมหานคร
- Apr 2014
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
They created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to their clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences.
Their company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for them to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region. RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.
＜Opportunities for life＞
Life is filled with untapped, undiscovered worlds and opportunities. Recruit believes in the potential of every individual and is focused on helping people to discover opportunities that open up new beginnings in life. We want to help people find new peers and friends, new aspirations, and new and fulfilling ways to spend their time.
Opportunities for Life expresses this commitment and is our message of what Recruit can do for society.
Every month, we feature a corporate ad developed with the theme of Opportunities for Life.
Japanese Management and Japanese Consultant Assistant Duty
Primary assistant of Mail to Japanese management from Japan headquarter
- Ex>Print out file which is required sign by Management, after signature, convert to PDF and send it and original document to Japan
- Ex>Answer to Japan about Management Schedule
Arrange and manage JP management Schedule / Event and Meeting which is related department
- Ex>Coordinate with secretary who is in client side and fix schedule and book JP Management’s scheduler.
- Ex>Meeting arrangement between expats from Japan and members from consulting department
Internal Documentation and arrangement
- Making chart and graph for monthly meeting
- Arranging, print out and send PPT document to Japan headquarter
- Convert the document from client to PDF, Saving to file server.
- Service contract making and checking
Coordination vendors for JP member’s business trip
- Booking transportation and hotel and ticketing
- Coordination for transportation to the venue of event or party… and so on
- Ex> Wherever client visit office, serve tea or water.
- Coordinate with group companies in Japan, Singapore, Jakarta, and all.
- Coordinate with Administration team
Admin Support Duty
- Inventory Management (stationery etc…) / Conveyance documents between rooms.
Other assignment from MD , manager or team leader
About the Benefits
About the company
Products: Business Services and Consulting
Business Type: Consulting;
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
Thai nationality, male/female, 24-30 years
Good Japanese(N2 Level) and English level (TOEIC around 800 Score)
Good Microsoft Excel and PPT Level
Two years experiences for Admin or GA or Assistant
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
Working experience in Professional firm
English: Conversational level
Japanese: Conversational level
Workplace Area: BTS Asoke, Bangkok
Working Hour: 8:00-17:00(Monday - Friday (Saturday working: None))