Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese Finance business, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Business Development officer.
- Deputy Manager or Manager level
- Contact the existing partners or approach new partners to obtain necessary information
- Approach a new or existing partners to earn business cooperation
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to execute the project plan or to enable the new product, process, initiative
- Oversee or follow up and control the ongoing project schedule
- Assist to research/explore a new potential segment in terms of market size and business feasibility
- Qualification allowance
- Health insurance
- Bonus (4-6 months)
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Thai Nationality, male or female. Age 27-35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Japanese or related
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in sales (financial services field is preferable)
- Fluent in Japanese up to JLPT N3 (Practical to Business) and English
- Have interest in credit card business or payment technology or related field
- Computer literacy skill
- Interpersonal, collaboration, and negotiation skill
- Eager to achieve and always keep the target in mind
- Active, work under pressure, logical thinking and service mind