【Chinese Speaking】Accounting & Finance Manager // Ban Bueng, Chonburi <24 Aug>
งานบัญชี - การบัญชีและการเงิน (งานประจำ)
- echoas Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- ปทุมวัน, กรุงเทพมหานคร
“Hearts ECHO AS one”
The "Age of Discovery" for ASEAN is arriving!
We feel great potential and appeal in Thailand as playing a centering role in this near future,and that is why we chose Thailand as the location to establish our new business.
echoas Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established in Bangkok, Thailand in 2013 as headquarter for echoas group’s ASEAN regions. We are the recruitment company that specializes in wide range of human resources such as senior/executive level, technical profession, together with high ability to obtain candidates with outstanding Japanese language skills.
- Lead a team of financial executives and responsible for financial management and reporting of the SEA Region.
- Responsible to oversight and leadership contact for audit, statutory & regulatory contacts in Thailand.
- Responsible for delivering accurate and timely financial information to Business & leaders and provide development of the overall governance framework andstructures to ensure standardization of best practice and process compliance.
- Primary responsibility to ensure 100% Statutory Filing Compliance on-time, accurate, and most cost effective manner.
- Responsible for Financial & Internal Control environment - ensure financial compliance. Monitor all internal and external audit issues and ensure timely completion of action plans & issue closure.
- Responsible for review and authorize payment in the system to ensure compliance and manage daily account payable process, ensuring payment accuracy and timeliness.
- Responsible to resource planning and development of financial team to ensure a highly capable and professional team.
- Prepare yearly budget plan. Control the budget, cash flow and budget appropriately according to the budget plan.
- Constantly develop action plans and programs to meet KPI/Objectives to enhance departmental performance
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by RFM or management.
- Thai nationality, Male/Female, age 35-45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Min. 8 years experience in Accounting with 5 years as Finance Manager
- Experience with oversight of monthly close process, Chart of Accounts, account reconciliations, general ledger, inter-company accounting, local statutory reporting, and fixed assets.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (HSK 4-6)
- Good business consciousness & strong analytical skills.
- Good knowledge and experience with accounting standard, local business convention and law and regulations of tax, commerce, foreign exchange etc.
- Experienced in manufacturing sector would have an added advantage.
- Good experience in leading a team of 3 - 5 people.
- Chartered Accountant/CPA is preferred.
Send resume: email@example.com