【日本語】Business Development Manager // IT Business // 100-150K // Near Impact Muangthong <6 Aug>
งานด้านการขาย - อื่นๆ (งานประจำ)
- echoas Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- ปทุมวัน, กรุงเทพมหานคร
“Hearts ECHO AS one”
The "Age of Discovery" for ASEAN is arriving!
We feel great potential and appeal in Thailand as playing a centering role in this near future,and that is why we chose Thailand as the location to establish our new business.
echoas Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd. was established in Bangkok, Thailand in 2013 as headquarter for echoas group’s ASEAN regions. We are the recruitment company that specializes in wide range of human resources such as senior/executive level, technical profession, together with high ability to obtain candidates with outstanding Japanese language skills.
- Plan, set and Achieve Sales Targets and Marketing strategy
- Approach potential customers, maintain good relationship with clients and building new ones
- Send Monthly and weekly reports to Director
- Handle and resolve all customer issues regarding products
- Manage account services through quality checks and follow ups
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information and market conditions to management and customers
- Work closely with the Office team
- Coordinate with internal process
- Thai nationality, age between 28 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, IT or related field.
- 3-10 years of sales or presales experiences in Financial Industry.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Japanese. (JLPT N2 up)
- Having excellent communication, negotiation skill, and coordination skill with multiple teams in company.
- Good interpersonal skill, Result oriented, Quick learner, Proactive Sales style, Marketing Analysis, Self-driven individual.
- Be able to drive and own a car.
- Studying or working in Japan is a plus.
- Experience in IT or Operation department in bank or insurance company or working for Japanese customer is a plus.
- Good skill in Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Be able to go abroad for business trip.
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org