Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our Japanese customer, which is famous for Auto parts maker, is seeking for Assistant Vice President (Japanese Speaking).
Salary: Up to 100K+
Working location: Chachoengsao
- New business or New product development
- Cost Control & Budgeting
- Delivery control & Logistics Management
- Import - Export Management
- Position allowance
- Position car
- Gasoline fleet card
- Express way/ Troll way
- Provident fund
- Mobile phone
- Life insurance
- OPD /IPD
- Travelling allowance (Business trip)
- Attractive Bonus (Average 5 months)
- Male only, Thai nationality, Around 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Business Admin, Financial or related field.
- More than 10 years of experience in Marketing, Financial, Logistics and Production control.
- Having experience Automotive, Car-part or Metal are preferable.
- Having creation and idea for product development or expand for market segment.
- Good ability of Japanese language (NO JLPT can considered)
- Having a good command of English.
- Able to travelling abroad.
- Have driving license and able to drive.