Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese trading, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Export staff.
- Export & BOI Team
- Got order from Singapore branch and order the supplier in Thailand.
- Manage the delivery schedule with Singapore branch and Thai supplier.
- Contact with logistic companies about Export. (Shipment, Air, make and issue Documents)
- AR/AP (Account Receivable, Account Payable) with Singapore and Thai supplier.
- Make invoice, check the price, PR/PA
- Check the key in information each subordinates and apply to accounting.
- Meal allowance
- Bonus: over 3 months
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- 6 Japanese
- 31 Thai staff
- Mon - Fri 8:30-17:30
- No on Saturday
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality. Female, 25-35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Japanese or related
- Have working experience at least 2 years as coordinator, sales support or import-export
- Must have BOI knowledge
- Fluently in Japanese (Up to JLPT 3) and English
- Experience in trading industry is preferable
- Able to use MS office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Active personality with passion to learn new things, able to work under pressure and detail oriented.