Japanese Speaking legal Head Office//BTS LINE//Good command in Japanese and English/Good Allowance//80K
งานบัริหารองค์กร - กฏหมาย (งานประจำ)
- JAC Recruitment Thailand
- คลองเตย, กรุงเทพมหานคร
Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our Client is big, stable and well known Japanese company who is looking for specialist in legal
• Provide legal consultancy that concern the company business to other department
Including review and provide legal comment on the contracts.
• Both internal & external. Act as the Company lawyer for the corporate litigation cases
• Review correctness of all legal documents before submit EO, CFO & CEO to sign such as contracts
• Advise the executives team on all business related significant legal risks/issues especially business
• Contracts to prepare and adjust the business direction to comply with the law.
• Control the company registration documents including company shareholder registration documents,
Company intellectual properties, etc.
• Review, interact and communicate all government documents & letters i.e. with Bank of Thailand,
Office of the Consumer Protection Board,etc.
• To raise the good relations and collaborations.
• Other assignment.
• Working Monday – Friday.
• Dental insurance
• Life insurance
• Medical insurance
• Overtime pay
• Travel allowance
• Provident Fund
• Medical Allowance for Family Members
• Annual Physical Check-up
• Marriage Leave and Allowance
• Experiences 7-10 years in Legal Management and/or Legal Enforcement with 3-5 years in management roles.
• Solid background and knowledge of the industry and of Thai legal procedures
• English language: TOEIC 600 level
• Practical in Japanese