Thai Kyowa Biotechnologies Co., Ltd. under BOI promotion is a subsidiary of Kyowa Hakko Bio Co., Ltd. in Japan. We are the first company in the world to succeed in the industrial production of amino acids using the leading-edge technologies. We supply customers around the world with raw materials such as amino acids, nucleic acids and antibiotics for the production of drugs and health foods essential for people’s lives.
Our production sites are located in Japan, the United States, China and the newest plant in Rayong province, Thailand.
We will contribute to the health and well-being of people worldwide by creating new value with the pursuit of advancements of life science and Technology.
- Provide technical translation and interpretation of business related meetings and mails
- Coordinate and support activities with Japan corporate office personnel
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments
- Handle general office duties include: filing, shipping, receiving, answering phone calls
- Perform other duties as assigned
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
Thai Male age 25 - 32 years old.
Bachelor's degree in any field with a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience in related manufacturing plant
Fluent in Japanese, Proficiency Test at level N2 or above.
Good command of English is preferable
2 – 5 years of experience in technical and production interpreting
Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
Excellent communication skills
Able to work in Rayong Plant
Willing to work GA job and other job assigned by Supervisor