Very Urgent !!! Japanese Speaking Associate HR&GA/MRT/JLPT N2
งานบัริหารองค์กร - เลขานุการ,เจ้าหน้าที่ธุรการ,ประสานงาน (งานประจำ)
- JAC Recruitment Thailand
- คลองเตย, กรุงเทพมหานคร
Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our Client is well-known , big and stable Japanese company who is seeking for Experienced GA&HR staff
Job propose to handle internal administration task, facilitate training class and administrations,
Performing secretarial duties to Japanese expatriates.
1. Support some general office duties such as mail box and answering phones.
2. Perform secretarial jobs to Chairman and Japanese expatriates such as driver scheduling.
3. Handle administrative issues related to apply visa, passport, work permit or documents for
Japanese expatriates and family.
4. Coordinate driver’s assignment, control office vehicles usage, toll fee, gasoline consumption
And review driver’s salary and OT.
5. Facilitate and support in-house and outside training events and meeting and reports.
6. Perform reimbursement of oversea travelling for Japanese expatriates.
7. Handle airplane ticket, hotel reservation and travel insurance.
8. Provide translation or interpretation support to Japanese executives.
9. Perform any other duties as assigned
1. Fixed Monthly Allowance : Commuter 2,500 Meal 1,500
2. Bonus: AVE 4 MTH ( Up to performance )
3. Working Day: 245 days ( 5 Saturday working days )
4. Annual Leave: 6 days increase 1 day each year
5. Benefits: OPD, PVD, Health Insurance
Education: Bachelor or higher Degree in Human Resources, Arts or related field
Experience: 1-3 years working in GA &HR Function with Japanese expatriate
Specific Skill : Familiar working with Japanese and well understanding of Japanese culture
Language Skill : Japanese: JLPT 2-1 , English: 750 TOEIC or same level
Computer Skill: Microsoft Office Excel, word, power point, lotus notes
Required Training: Work Permit and Visa for expatriates , Effective Secretarial works