Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our customer, a company which is business in Machinery Maker, is seeking for Japanese Speaking Procurement Assistant Manager who could manage team and coordinate with supplier for order specific material.
Industry: Machine Maker
Total Package: 45,000 – 60,000 Baht + Good Welfare
Working location: BTS-MRT
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00-17:00
- Procurement system and account system
- Inquiry, Negotiate, Order placement, Delivery control, Quality check etc.)
- Cost reduction, planning
- Team management
- Visit vendor both domestic and overseas.
- Other job as manager required
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Male/Female, age 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in any related fields. Engineering field is prefer
- Have experience more than 5 years in procurement or purchasing job.
- Have knowledge of logistics, trading, Law relevant to procurement job), Accounting, Technological machine.
- Excellent command in English and Japanese (TOEIC score more than 700 and Japanese certificate N2 is prefer)
- Be leadership skill, teamwork, communication and problem solving skill
- High Bonus
- Annual increment
- Provident Fund
- Group Insurance
- Yearly activity (Medical Check up, Party, Company Trip)
If interested, Please apply to email@example.com or contact Tel: 02-261-1270