Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our Client is well known and Stable Japanese company who is seeking for a person who has Interpreter experience with high Japanese skill
• Communicate (Interpret and translate) correctly with the management
And staff or other person as the assignment.
• Coordinate with concerned department to accomplish the Management
Assignment and in charge at Compliance Office, Legal Office etc.
• Support has been assigned by the management to ensure a work of
The division/department is a smoothly, efficiency and effectiveness.
• Translate document from Japanese to Thais or English.
• Other assignment.
• Working Monday – Friday.
• Male with Bachelor degree.
• Experiences from 1-3 years on Japanese Interpreter and translator
• Understanding Thai-Japanese Culture.
• Japanese Level N1.
• Good in English.
• Be able to travel to other provinces.
* JLPT N1 เท่านั้น
• Health insurance
• Home loan with Government Housing Bank (depends on bank condition)
• Emergency loan with no interest (depends on company condition)
• Provident fund (after passing probation employee and apply)
• Bonus 2 times a year [December and febuary depends on perfomance]
• Annual salary increase
• Position promotion (depends on company condition)
• Annual medical check up
• Annual Leave maximum 13 Days/year