Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our customer, a Japanese company is recycle manufacturing, is seeking for Sales Staff/Supervisor who coordinate with supplier for purchasing material or scrap and prepare sales document.
Total Package: 20,000 – 45,000 Baht
Working location: Bangkok
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-17:30 / 1 Sat
- Coordinate with supplier for purchasing scrap.
- Visit supplier and seeking new supplier for increase sales volume.
- Control and monitoring transportation and stock scrap.
- Prepare sales document.
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Male/Female, 24 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 2-3 years experience with manufacturing company.
- Good command in Japanese (N3-N2) and communicable in English language.
- Good in co-ordination and relationship
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to drive and having driving license is prefer
- Annual salary increment
- Provident Fund.
- Group Insurance
- Yearly activity such company trip, medical check-up.
If interested, Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: 02-261-1270