Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Sales Support.
- Issue invoice, Quotation, PO
- Deal with 3rd party such as shipping company about import-export duty
- Receiving and shipping management (System is written in Japanese sometime)
- Stock control
- Make some document which is assigned by sales staff
- Deal with Japan head quarter by e-mail
- Deal with client about payment in English
- Bonus: Average 2 months
- Medical insurance
- Provident funds
- Language allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Company trip
- Mon - Fri 8:30-17:30
* JLPT N4 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality. Male or female, 24-35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Japanese or any field related
- Have working experience at least 1 year as sales, marketing or coordinator in Japanese company
- Good command in Japanese (Up to JLPT 4) and English
- Fresh graduate is welcome
- Experience in manufacturing is preferable
- Able to use MS office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Active personality with passion to learn new things, able to work under pressure and teamwork