Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese trading, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Sales coordinator.
• Trading for manufacturing
• Coordinate with internal and external
• Support sales activities
• Supporting existing client
• Manage deliver schedule and documents
• ISO documents
• Others as assigned
• Social insurance
• Mobile allowance
• Annual health checking
• Bonus: Average 1.5 - 2 months
• Monday – Friday 9:00 - 18:00
• Have 1 Saturday per month (Start from 09:00 – 12:00)
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
• Thai nationality. Male or female, 24-35 years old
• Bachelor degree in Japanese or any field related
• Have working experience at least 1 year as sales, marketing or coordinator in Japanese company
• Good command in Japanese (Up to JLPT 3) and English
• Experience in trading business is preferable
• Able to use MS office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Active personality with passion to learn new things, able to work under pressure and teamwork