Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese trading, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Sale Representative.
- Responsible for daily sales activities such as introducing, selling products and services of the company
- Expand the business by finding new market and achieve sales target
- Maintain strong relationship with clients including visit clients to provide useful information about company’s products
- Prepare internal sales report for weekly sales activities
- Issue quotation, contract, and delivery order
- Prepare sales meeting presentation
- Support Japanese managers as assigned
- Car Maintenance
- Telephone allowance
- Language allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual health check-up
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality, Male or female. Age 24-40 years old
- At least 1 year of working experience as sales or any field related
- Bachelor’s degree in Japanese, Marketing, Inter-Business or related field.
- Good command in Japanese (JLPT N3) and English
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Knowledge about import or export job is advantage.
- Possible to work under pressure to meet deadline.
- Ability to operate PC application such as MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Ability of thinking with systematically
- Have driving license & own car.