THAI DNT PAINT MFG.Co.,Ltd. is a leading paint manufacturer that has colored the everyday lives of Thai people for over 38 years. We are determined to be a paint manufacturer that provides a large variety of products through innovation and cutting-edge technology from Japan for a wide range of industries. We aim to manufacture consistently high quality products in order to meet and exceed customer expectations for maximum satisfaction. Furthermore, we are also environmentally conscious and operate with this in mind for all of our activities.
THAI DNT PAINT MFG.Co.,Ltd. is a leading paint manufacturer in Thailand. We established our first production plant on July 17, 1969, in Samutprakan province for paint products under the brand name "DNT". It was formed as a joint investment between the Thai company Maxim Holding Company Limited and Japanese investors, namely Dai Nippon Toryo Company Limited and Owell Corporation Limited. The first plant manufacture paints suitable for use in buildings, heavy industry, as well as other broader industries.
As the Thai automotive industry continued to grow to eventually positioned Thailand as one of the main hubs of manufacturing in Asia, our company expanded production capability by establishing a second plant on June 11, 1996, at Lamchabang Industrial Estate, Chonburi province. The emphasis was to provide paint products specifically for the automotive industry.
1. Planning, and managing all engineering tasks and machinery operation.
2. Response for building, repairing, and maintenance affairs of machinery & facilities.
3. Study and implement the suitable technology to improve production process.
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
• Age 30-45 years old.
• Bachelor's Degree of Mechanical, or Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering.
• At Least 5 years of experience in Manufacture engineering or maintenance fields.
• Plan and set yearly budget for engineering and maintenance by joining with the superior to plan for construction, repair, purchase machines or set the system to submit for approve work plan and yearly budget to conform with the company’s work plan.
• Inspect and solve problems during production process with Production team and concerned person, to be able to perform production on plan.
• Analyze operation in production process for evaluate tendency and cause of mistake for preventing reoccurrence by joining FMEA team.
• Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and annual machines maintenance plan and assign to maintenance staff to inspect machine as required plan. In case of found the problems, shall immediately repair.
• Control maintenance and construction facility system in the company. May perform by itself or hire contractors to perform as plan. Include of cooperate with Purchase section for indicate type, quantity of tools or equipments required to purchase for each type of works.
• Prepare monthly report for reporting production status both quantity and quality as required form to submit to supervisor.
• Coordinate the analysis of quality suppliers.
• Improve machinery. Advanced tools To be used in the work for the company.
• Coordinate with safety authorities to ensure that the machine tool system.
• Have knowledge in ISO 9001:2015, IATF16949:2016
• Good command of English (or Japanese) would be advantage.
• Good management skill.