Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is the company with the single point of contact, deliver seamless services throughout ASEAN ensuring high quality and our integrated services with higher productivity and lead time reduction.
Business Model: Production of operating Manual, Catalogue
- Change the regulation and improve company more -
- Manage staff (Sub-Coordinate) & Administration job
- Prepare visa & work permit for Japanese Staff
- Purchase and manage equipment for office
- Other (Arrange of health check , Insurance, other Benefits for staff etc.)
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
- Any gender, 30-45 years old
- Good command of using Japanese (N2 Level or above)
- Have experience to change working regulation, evaluate staff, company rules
- Have intention to change company regulation or develope company to be better.
- At least 5 years experience in Assistant manager, HR& Admin, Manager or Super visor
- Knowledge in Thai labor law is prefer
- Computer skills: Email, MS Office
- Skills about work permit, Visa