Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our customer, a Japanese company is well known in Food industry, is seeking for Production Manager who has directly experience in production line of finish food. Also able to communication in Japanese language (N3)
Total Package: 55,000 – 75,000 Baht
Working location: Navanakorn Industry Estate
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:30 / No Sat
- Managing and controlling production employees
- Monitoring daily production performance and analyzing
- Taking responsibility for production and manpower planning, determining manpower & machine requirements and preparing work procedures
- Following up production output against deadlines to ensure requirement are achieved
- Controlling time lines and processes, reducing production line waste and improving processes
- Controlling material costs
- Conducting and overseeing all meeting of Production line in the factory along with concerned Department
- Analyzing problems and implementing corrective & preventive actions
- Controlling lead time and production cost to achieve target
- Reporting directly to the Japanese Factory Manager
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality, male or female, aged 35 -45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree of higher, if major in Food Science, Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a Food Manufacturing Company
- Good knowledge of GMP and HACCP
- Excellent team leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Good English communication skills (listing, speaking and writing) and computer literate, Japanese (N3)
- Annual salary increment
- Provident Fund.
- Yearly activity such company trip, medical check-up.
If interested, Please send resume to Khun Nack: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: 02-261-1270