Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
We seeking candidate for Japanese Speaking Production Manager who could manage production line of finished food and able to speak Japanese language.
Position: Japanese Speaking Production Manager
Industry: Food / Manufacturing
Total Package: 55,000 – 75,000 Baht
Working location: Navanakorn Industrial Estate, Pathumthani
Working Hours: Mon-Fri Only 8:00-17:30
- Managing and controlling production employees
- Monitoring daily production performance and analyzing
- Taking responsibility for production and manpower planning, determining manpower & machine requirements and preparing work procedures
- Following up production output against deadlines to ensure requirement are achieved
- Controlling time lines and processes, reducing production line waste and improving processes
- Controlling material costs
- Conducting and overseeing all meeting of Production line in the factory along with concerned Department
- Analyzing problems and implementing corrective & preventive actions
- Controlling lead time and production cost to achieve target
- Reporting directly to the Japanese Factory Manager
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality, male or female, aged 35 -45 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree of higher, if major in Food Science, Chemical or Industrial Engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a Food Manufacturing Company
- Good knowledge of GMP and HACCP
- Excellent team leadership, communication and problem solving skills
- Good command in Japanese (N3) and English language.
- Annual increment
- Provident fund
- Yearly Activities
- Shuttle bus
Interested candidate, Please apply or contact to K'Nack : 02-261-1270 , email@example.com