Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese construction company, is now looking for a fresh graduated or experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Administrator - Project Coordinator
- Welcome guests and answering, transferring and screening all incoming calls as appropriate
- Explain company rule, regulation and etc. to new staffs
- Assist/Accompany Expat staff for Government contact (interpreter in English and Japanese)
- Receiving and distributing internal & external mail/packages
- Dealing with some office supplies including office mobiles, stationery, and ensuring office supplies are well prepared.
- To liaise with and give appraise information to staff as and when required, especially for Japanese expats
- Assisting in some travel arrangements including roaming package, air ticket & hotel bookings
- Handling any other administrative duties as assigned
- Responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions of company
- Health insurance
- Provide shuttle bus
- Monday – Friday: 8:30-17:30
- No Saturday
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality. Male or female, 22-45 years old
- Bachelor degree in Japanese or any field related
- Have working experience at least 1 year as Japanese speaking position in Japanese company
- Business level in Japanese (Up to JLPT N2) and English (TOEIC 600 up)
- Fresh graduated is welcome
- Able to use MS office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Responsible, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and detail oriented.