Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is New-Set up Japanese Cosmetic Company which originally located in Japan and produced luxury Skincare.
- Provided service and help customer service as Customer service support.
- Translate document from Thai to Japanese/ Japanese to Thai
- Get order and support Customer service
- Delivery and manage to keep the progress as original schedule with the suppliers and update order status.
- Other tasks as assigned (Internal support)
- Have a chance to Training abroard in JAPAN/ or working in Japan.
- Transportation Allowance
- Position Allowance
- Public holiday
- Annual leave
* JLPT N5 ขึ้นไป
- Female, Thai Nationality
- Age: 23-35 years old
- Experienced in any position for 1 year (Interested in Customer Service Field Is Preferable)
- Experienced in cosmetics business will be advantage
- Fluent in Japanese (Up to No JLPT can consider) and good command in English
- Able to work as shift
- Active personality with passion to learn new thing, self-motivate, proactive and logical thinking.
***** Should you need further information please contact Thitima (Lily) 02-261-1270
or send your resume to email: Thitima.email@example.com *****