Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese department store, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese speaking coordinator.
• Support Japanese management in secretarial tasks (Scheduling, coordinating, documents, translation and supporting private matter)
• Support meeting
• Translate any relevant document in Japanese-Thai-English
• Arrange the meeting, making appointment
• Coordinate with internal department, suppliers for Japanese event and activity
• Other related tasks as assigned
• Social insurance
• Health insurance
• Provident funds
• Bonus (Depend on company profit)
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
• Thai nationality. Female, 25-36 years old
• Bachelor degree in Japanese or related field
• At least 2 years’ working experience as interpreter or coordinator
• Experience in Japan is preferable
• Fluent in Japanese (Up to JLPT N2) and English
• Able to use MS office (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Able to handle multitask
• Active personality with passion to learn new things, service mind, work under pressure