Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is famous Japanese Electronics Manufacturing Company, Located in Japan, USA, Mexico, China, Thailand and Cambodia. Now looking for a talent candidate who interested to work with Global company.
- Tackle new initiatives
- Marketing for new business project
- Administration such as secretarial duties.
- Investigate information according to supervisor’s introduction
- Female, 22-26 years old
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
- Fresh graduated are also welcome
- Experiences in Business Administration is prefer
- Good command in English communication
- Have Japanese preficiency test (JLPT)
- Learn quickly and with enthusiasm in the job
- Good communication skills
- Able to operate Microsoft Office or another Program
- Uniform Free (shirts, hats, shoes).
- Transportation allowance
- Night shift allowance 100 baht
- Living expense
- Diligence allowance
- Help for the relatives died
- Salary up every year
- Sports, New Year's Party.
- Provident Fund