Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a manufacturing of Garment and leather goods company, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Merchandiser.
• Translate documents from Japanese-Thai, Thai-Japanese, English-Japanese and support Japanese.
• Interpret during the internal meeting, giving feedback, interview from Japanese-Thai and Thai-Japanese
• Able to travel to stores to coordinate between Japanese management and local staff
• Able to travel for the business trip to Japan if necessary
• Work closely with Japanese Managing director and local manager to develop the business to achieve the target
• Could be assigned to other business function such as sales, marketing or merchandising for further career path
• Other tasks as assigned
• Monday – Friday 7:30-17:30
• Provident funds
• Cost of living
• Health insurance
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
• Thai Nationality. Male or Female, 25-35 years old.
• Bachelor degree in any field related.
• At least 1 years’ experience as merchandiser, sales, coordinator or interpreter.
• Good command of written and spoken both in English & Japanese (Up to N2).
• Computer literacy.
• Active, well organize and people oriented.