Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese atomic parts manufacturing, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Purchasing.
Noted: 5 day working/ Working Hour: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 17:00
- New set up company
- Purchase the automotive parts from Japan and Thailand
- Cost negotiate
- Bonus (Depend on Performance and Profit of company)
- Transportation (Actual pay)
- Gasoline (Negotiate)
- Provident Fund (To be confirmed)
- Health Insurance (To be confirmed)
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality, female. Age 25-35 years old
- Bachelor degree in any field related
- Have working experience at least 1 year in Japanese company
- Have experience as purchasing or procurement is preferable
- Fluent in Japanese up to N3
- Good command in English
- Good command to use MS office (MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Have experience in atomic parts will be advantage
- Negotiate skill, active, work under pressure and self-motivated