Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese, One stop service for large-scale solar power generation for the project, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Business Development.
Noted: 5 days working
• Supervisor & Senior Supervisor / Assistant Manager
• Searching new potential customers
• Marketing research for new market
• Create proposal document and presentation to customers
• Negotiation until obtaining award (including project price, schedules and terms of payment)
• Collect information and data from the market, competitors, customers, or governmental sectors
• Provident fund
• Bonus (2 Months)
• Business Development Division (1 Japanese and 1 Thai staff who can speak Japanese)
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
• Thai nationality. Male or female. Age 30 - 40 years old.
• Have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration / international business /commerce/Finance or any field related.
• Business level in Japanese (up to JLPT N3) and English
• Have an Experience in banking firm or Financial Role.
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations.
• Working experience at major Japanese or European company is welcome.
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems, active personality and hardworking