Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese, Produce and Sale Wire Harness System in Thailand, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Interpreter.
Noted: 5 days working
- To support Sales and HR team.
- Translate Project document, between Japanese-Thai language for training and be reference in meeting.
- Prepared meeting, training and support Japanese expat for reserve accommodation and flight.
- Bonus (Average 6 months)
- Provident Fund
- Health Insurance
- Cost of living
- Annual leave/ Social security
- Position Allowance
- Transportation (Provided company Bus)
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality, female. Up to 23 years old.
- Bachelor degree in any field related.
- Have working experience at least 1 year as Japanese speaking roles.
- Good command in Japanese. (Up to N3)
- Good command in English.
- Good computer skill ,especially in MS.Excel & MS.Word
- Strong interpersonal skill and proactive working style.
- Able to interpret in big meeting or TV conference.