Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our customer, a Japanese company that is well known for the development design of automotive parts, is seeking for candidate who able to manage Legal affairs and compliance
Industry: Automotive Part
Salary: 100,000 – 150,000 Baht
Working location: BTS-Line
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00
- To manage legal affairs and compliance tasks serving to domestic and ASEAN affiliates
- To play key role on establishing contract management system, contract reviews and setting up standards
- To play key role on legal compliance operation, monitoring and audit
- To investigate and provide solution when legal/compliance issues occur, follow up with the corrective and preventive status and report to the management
- To give guidance to legal/compliance organizers in ASEAN affiliates to promote legal/compliance initiatives
- To plan and conduct legal/compliance awareness and training
- Other works as assigned
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
- Thai Nationality only, Male/Female, ages 35-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Law.
- Experience in field such as Legal and Compliance, Risk management, Audit, and the similar.
- Business command in Japanese (N2) & English (TOEIC:800 up)
- Excellent analytical and research skill.
- Be a fast learner with strong working ethic.
- Able to work in team or individual and complete assignments within deadline.
- High Bonus / Annual increased
- Medical claim
- Provident fund
- Subsidy allowance
Interested candidate, please send your resume in English (word format only) to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 02-261-1270.