Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese Rental Commodities Related to Forklifts, Vacuums Etc., is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Interpreter.
Noted: 5 Days work (08:00-17:00)
- Work at headquarter in Samutprakarn.
- Support meeting in their brunches in Thailand. (Samutprakarn, ESB)
- Support Japanese boss and internal staff.
- Admin & GA task. (Document and e-mail)
- Bonus is twice a year
- Provident fund
- Language allowance
- Have shuttle bus from BTS Udomsuk to company.
- Health insurance
- Yearly health checking
- Yearly travel
* JLPT N2 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality, female. Age 24-32 years old.
- Bachelor degree in any field related.
- Have working experience at least 1 year as interpreter in manufacturing or any position related.
- Fluent in Japanese up to N2. (Business Level)
- Good command in English. (Document and e-mail)
- Able to work under pressure, responsible and get well with other.