Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a global logistics company, is now looking for an experienced candidate or fresh graduate candidate to join as the detail below.
Position: Japanese Speaking Logistics Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000 Baht
- Prepare logistics documentation, verifying on data base, update shipment data
- Generate and send payment documents
- Coordinate and communicate with clients through e-mails, skype or phone call
- Other task as assigned
- Monday to Friday, Working rotating shifts - 6.30 AM to 3.30 PM or 8.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Work on Thai National Holidays
- Bonus is start from 1 month
- Over time
- Provident fund
- Group Insurance
- Around 10 annual leaves in a year
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
- Thai nationality, Male or female 22-30 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Japanese, Logistics or any field related
- Experience as Coordinator in logistics business is advantage
- Good command in Japanese (At least N3) and English
- Fresh graduate is preferred
- Able to work on rotating shifts and Thai National holiday is must
- Proficiency to use Microsoft office
- Detail-oriented, self-motivation, deadline and flexible