Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese garment, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the Japanese Speaking Merchandiser
- Production division
- Coordinate with Factory and Suppliers and Buyers (Head Office)
- Monitoring samples in order to ensure samples are delivered on schedule.
- Price negotiation / Costing / Samples Comments Creation in System
- Solution and negotiation on problems arising
- Follow up workmanship, quality, delivery
- Manage materials and steady production
- Support factory team on any issue / inquiries arise
- Social Security Fund
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
* JLPT N3以上
- Thai nationality, Male. Age 25-35 years old
- At least 2 year of working experience as Merchandiser, Purchasing, Marketing or any position related
- Bachelor’s degree in any field related.
- Good command in Japanese (JPLT N2) and English
- Experience in Garment Industry, sales, coordinate with overseas and kids apparel Industry is preferable.
- Travelling oversea is required from times to times
- Good communication skills and team work
- Detail oriented, Excellent problem solving skills, Energetic ,quick learner and driven personality
- Work independently under stress and pressure