Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our customer, a Japanese company is Manufacturing which seeking for JS-Interpreter for support interpreting & translation in meeting and factory site.
Position: Japanese Interpreter (N3)
Total Package: 25,000 – 35,000 Baht
Working location: Gateway City Industrial Estate, Chachoensao
Working Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:30 AM. - 16:30 PM. / Alternate Saturday
- Mainly interpreter Japanese - Thai in meeting and factory side
- Translate document as assignment.
- Support coordinate task for factory side.
- Report to Japanese Manager and Thai Manager.
* JLPT N3以上
- Male/Female Prefer, Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 1 years working experience as interpreter field.
- Good command in Japanese (N3-N2) and communicable in English language.
- Able to commuting to company by own car.
- Annual salary increment
- Bonus avg. 3.5 month/year
- Group Insurance
- Perfect Attendance
If interested, Please contact Khun Nack, Tel: 02-261-1270 or send Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org