Japanese Speaking Secretary/ BTS Line / Salary up to 30K- 80K
Corporate staff - Secretaries, Administrator, Coordinator (Full time)
- JAC Recruitment Thailand
- Khlong Toei, Bangkok
Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is well-established Japanese trading company specializing in plastics, chemical products, machineries and marine products, etc.
- Interpret for Japanese Staffs
- Support Japanese staffs Work Permits, Visa, Book the hotels, Restaurant, Air tickets
(Work Permit just support there's staff look after Work permit already)
- Support Admin tasks
* JLPT N2以上
- Any genders, Age Not over 40 years old.
- Experience as Interpreter is advantage
- Experience as Admin, Japanese Coordinator (Look after Visa, Work Permit), Secretary is advantage.
- Good command of communication skills of Japanese (Business Level with JLPT N3 above can consider)
Salary: 30,000- 80,000 THB
- Social insurance
- Medical insurance
- Bonus (Depends on company profit)
Login to see salary
Bangkok (capital) >Bangkok >Bang Rak
||Mon- Fri 08.30- 17.30