Japanese Speaking Procurement Assistant Manager (N2)/ BTS-Line / Mon - Fri / 45k - 55k
others - Others (Full time)
- JAC Recruitment Thailand
- Khlong Toei, Bangkok
Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our customer, a Japanese company that is well known as Machine Maker, is seeking for Engineer Supervisor who has experience to design machine in industrial and coordinate with client and supplier.
Total Package: 45,000 – 55,000 Baht
Working location: BTS-Line
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00-17:00 / Flexible Hour
- Managing and monitoring procurement process for buying material and import machinery part.
- Process procurement activities (Inquiry, Negotiation, Order Placement, Delivery Control, Quality Check, etc.)
- Control quality of material&Part and also audit supplier.
- Process Cost reduction plan.
- Contact vendors, related companies in Japan and other countries.
* JLPT N2以上
- Thai Nationality only, Male, ages 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any related field.
- At least 5 years experience in domestic&overseas purchasing field.
- Excellent command of Japanese (N2 or higher) and English. (TOEIC 700 up)
- Knowledge of import-export, logistic and trading.
- Group insurance
- Provident fund
- Yearly Activities
Interested candidate, please send your resume to email@example.com