Interpreter & HR & GA (JO-160209-071093)
Interpreter,Translator - Interpreter (Full time)
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
They created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to their clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences.
Their company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for them to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region. RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.
＜Opportunities for life＞
Life is filled with untapped, undiscovered worlds and opportunities. Recruit believes in the potential of every individual and is focused on helping people to discover opportunities that open up new beginnings in life. We want to help people find new peers and friends, new aspirations, and new and fulfilling ways to spend their time.
Opportunities for Life expresses this commitment and is our message of what Recruit can do for society.
Every month, we feature a corporate ad developed with the theme of Opportunities for Life.
• Opportunity to take full responsibility in HR department
• Opportunity to fully utilize your skills and stretch capability beyond your limit
• Opportunity to communication to Japanese key person
Work Outline: Responsible for Japanese Translator and Interpreter
Duties & Responsibility:
• Support Interpretation and coordinate between Japanese Boss and the staffs in the department
• Translation of E-mail, necessary documents.
• Coordinate between Japanese management and local staff.
• Manage and monitor all human resources operations specifically: manpower planning, recruitment, employee development, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and appraisals. Especially in recruiting task.
• Work closely with line managers as an internal consultant and specialist on people issues
• Manage and monitor all administration tasks: rule and regulations, internal environment, internal purchasing, etc.
• Male or Female, 30 – 45 years old
• Thai Nationality Only
• Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in human resource business or any related field
• Good command of Japanese (JLPT N2 level)
• At least 3 years in Managerial level in HR & GA function
• Excellent computer skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• 1 year experience as interpreter
Japanese: Business Level (JLPT N2 level)
Login to see salary
||08:30 – 17:30
||Mon - Fri
*Two times working Saturday / per month
About the Benefit
- Social Security Insurance
- Accidental and Health insurance
- Medical care (OPD/IPD)
- Bonus 1 months
- Annual Leave maximum 6days per year
About the company
Business Type: Service , Trading