Japanese Speaking IT Project Manager JLPT N2 up / 70-100K
IT Engineering - Project Manager (Full time)
- JAC Recruitment Thailand
- Khlong Toei, Bangkok
Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a global company is very famous in IT solution, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the detail below.
Position: Japanese Speaking IT Project Manager
Salary: 50,000 – 100,000 THB
Location: BTS Line
- Manage the projects (Making web site, application, system from clients ordering)
- Assign task to programmer to make them
- Mainly client are Japanese (Manu to None Manu, B to C)
- Hearing clients require and assign members
- Making quotation
- Social Security
- Health Insurance
- Monday – Friday
- 09:00 – 18:00
* JLPT N3以上
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female. Age is not over 40 years old
- Have project manager experience with world wide projects (worked with the other countries)
- Fluently in Japanese (JLPT N3 up) and English
- Detail-oriented, deadline, able to work under pressure and interpersonal skill