Japanese Speaking Translator (Project management)/ JLPT N2 up/ TOEIC 850 up/ 40-60K/ BTS&MRT
Interpreter,Translator - Translator (Full time)
- JAC Recruitment Thailand
- Khlong Toei, Bangkok
Our most specialized unit, we have helped place numerous Japanese native speakers and professionals with fluent-level Japanese proficiency into Japanese multinationals companies. We have covered roles specific to Japanese multinationals since the founding of our business in London in 1975, and our network of professionals and business is unrivaled.
Our highly experienced professionals know the industries inside out, and it is only after forming an in-depth understanding of our client's needs through consultation that we will skillfully match and we have helped job seekers with placements in the areas:
Electrical, Mechanical & Chemical, IT & Telecommunications, Accountancy & Finance, Medical / Pharmaceuticals / Bioscience, Consumer Goods / FMCG / Fashion・Clothing, Banking & Financial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services, Consumer & Commercial Services.
JAC Recruitment Thailand is a specialist recruitment firm that is part of the JAC global network. Throughout Asia, Japan, and the UK, JAC Recruitment actively seeks to connect talented job seekers with best-fit companies.
Our client is a Japanese Project Management, is now looking for an experienced candidate to join as the detail below.
Position: Japanese Speaking Translator
Salary: 40,000 – 60,000 THB
- Translation/Research related to projects (Government, Business, Commercial, Technical)
- Translate TH<->EN<->JP
- Accessory tasks of translation including collect Thai original document, edit, integrate, summary and manage in database
- Bonus around 2-2.5 months in a year
- Group health insurance
- Social insurance
- Provident fund
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 – 17:00
* JLPT N2以上
- Thai Nationality, Male or Female. Age is not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Japanese, engineer or any field related
- More than 2 years’ experience as translator in a Japanese company
- Fluently in Japanese (JLPT N2 up) and English (TOEIC 850 up)
- Experience as translator in Japanese engineering company is preferred
- Detail-oriented, deadline, able to work under pressure and interpersonal skill