We’re experts in recruitment, workforce solutions both temporary and permanent positions as well as providing HR solutions including payroll, training, people development and career advices. We pride ourselves in being the best in the business
We also offer job opportunities and advice to employees and workers at every stage of their careers. And we’d love to help you out. New to the working world? Give us a shout. Well into your career, but looking for a change? We can open new doors.
With over 27 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 15,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 300 Employees.
• Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, reconciling invoices and monitor the debtor master file.
• Process all supplier invoices for group companies.
• Monitor outstanding invoices in Contempus.
• Follow up with invoice coder/approver to ensure supplier payment terms are met.
• Respond to supplier queries regarding outstanding invoices & payment information (phone & emails).
• Process employee reimbursements.
• Update customer debtor master file and daily banking spreadsheet.
* JLPT N3 ขึ้นไป
• Preferably Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• Proficient English and Japanese communication (JLPT 3 or above)
• 1-2 years experiences in Account payable & Account receivable, preferable in international company.
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
• Flexibility to working hours
• Good time management skills